– Armalith® (67% cotton, 32% polyamide, 1% stretch)
– extra fine mesh lining
– Armalith® outer material with skin-like properties and tested for abrasion resistance to FprEN 17092-3:2019 (Class AA – 32m/4s friction at 8m/s)
– Adjustable inner knee protectors Sas-Tec SC-1/05, Level 2
– SAS-TEC® SC-1/KA flexible hip protectors, Level 1
– pocket for tailbone protector
Ergonomics and comfort:
– Wide range of knee protectors adjustment (up and down and slightly sideways)
– resistance to UV rays
– high rise
– close-fitting and fashionable cut
– Elastic stretch properties
– roomy back and side cargo pockets
ARMALITH® is made by combining cotton fiber with UHMWPE (Ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) fiber – and has previously been used in the space, military and marine industries. This exclusive technology creates real denim with a core that gives it the mechanical properties of leather. ARMALITH® is resistant to abrasion, ripping and tearing and provides exceptional comfort thanks to the addition of Lycra®.
In a nutshell, we are talking about a single-layer material that is more abrasion resistant than Kevlar and meets the EN17092:3 Class AA.